This is most common and widely used services for all commodities. The ideal conditions for this inspection is when at least 80% of the lot had been packed into export carton and the rest 20% shall also finish production after internal quality check and ready for sampling.
It puts pressure on suppliers and gives power to buyers. Its objective is really to confirm a shipment’s quality.

  • Validation of packed goods with standard samples.
  • Improved management and control of overseas sourcing.
  • Scrutiny of regulatory, safety, labelling, packing and shipping marks.
  • Identifying any faults and errors in the batch before shipment.
  • Incoming Goods & Materials (including Packaging)
  • No surprises and uncertainty at destination.
  • Reduce risk for product re-call.
  • Protect your brand image.